The Living Word 2022-2023
Sunday Gospel Reflections and Actions for Teens
Various Authors including Julie Dienno-Demarest and Aires Patulot
Order code: LWGR23 | 978-1-61671-657-8 | Paperback | 8 1/2 x 11 | 240 pages | Language: English
The Living Word™ helps youth ministers, parish catechists, and high school religion teachers meet teens where they are and guide them to a deeper understanding of the Gospel’s role in their lives.
This model of liturgical catechesis through lectionary readings enhances the liturgical preparation, liturgical participation, and liturgical living of teens. Each session can be easily incorporated into lessons or group activities that have already been planned.
This resource includes materials for each Sunday and holy day of obligation from the first Sunday of August through the last Sunday in July. Additionally, The Living Word™ includes digital resources to help the teens reflect and act on the Sunday Gospel throughout the week.
The Living Word™ includes the following:
• Complete and flexible 15-minute sessions to complement your current teen programs
• Connections to the liturgical calendar and to Catholic teachings
• Ritual with the proclamation of the Gospel
• Reflections to help teens understand the Gospel in the context of their own experiences and concerns
• Useful tools for integrating the New Evangelization in your teen ministry
• Digital reproducible files (in PDF or JPG format) for teens that can be printed, emailed or shared via social media
Authors include Kate Cousino, Julie Dienno-Demarest, Aires Patulot, and Liza N. Peters.